Re: so when do we get the EDP news?/reasons to have boomerang AND EDP

... the ability of the new EDP
>to link via infrared signals to the Dell 9000 computer, which uses rat
>brains
>suspended in iodine acting as neural networks ...

They had originally tried this mod with rabbit brains, but found it very
difficult to control when using the Multiply function... BTW, no actual
rats were harmed; they seem to like it.

...(2) SCSI
>platform shoes (void where prohibited by law),...

Any loopers considering this option should be warned that the SCSI footwear
are still beta, are not yet available in a wide variety of sizes, and have
some odd bugs; users often without warning or intention  begin to walk
around like the "Keep On Truckin'" guy or may spontaneously begin to do the
"Funky Chicken", both of which can seriously disrupt a performance, and/or
place the looper in physical danger. (Incidentally, the "Funky Chicken"
glitch is usually preceded by a "clucking" sound, and ironically has not
yet happened while processing a saxophone...) Also, the use of these shoes
while playing a guitar with a pointy headstock has caused baldness in
laboratory rats (who were not otherwise harmed, but didn't seem to like
it...)

Now see what you've started...