Re: so when do we get the EDP news?/reasons to have boomerang AND EDP

--- Kim Flint <kflint@annihilist.com> wrote:

> yes, I must say, tapping instantaneously in and out
> of half speed while
> overdub is on over a reversed, granularly-multiplied
> loop is way
> fun.....y'all should try it some time....

Oh you tease!

Kim, if you're serious, are you talking about an
upgrade that will double the delay time at a lower
rate  or halve the time at a higher rate? I'm
borrowing jargon here so excuse me if it's a stupid
question!

John

===
John Tidwell