unsub ;)

NO, I DON'T want to subscribe, but assuming nothing's changed in the last 6
months I've been away,  you're all pretty narked by those that DO....
forgive me.

For those that don't remember me (and you'd be entirely at liberty to do
so), I used to be at Glasgow, had the email address pycraft@, and spent my
time putting volume pedals in hardwired feedback loops around my 32-sec
JamMan.

Good to be back; nice to know nothing seems to have changed! BTW, I've
updated my Loopers of the World entry... it's been embarrassing me for
years, so I've finally done something about it.

Mike

PS Kim, I see on the LD wwwpage that you harbour distain for digests; is
this why the LD digests appear (to MS Outlook anyway) an a seres of
attachments rather than a contiguous EMail?

Mike Hughes, Ph.D.               Tel: (+44) 1483 300800 x2344
Lecturer in Biomedical Engineering,    Fax: (+44) 1483 306039
University of Surrey,            EMail: m.hughes@surrey.ac.uk
Guildford, Surrey, UK    www.surrey.ac.uk/MME/Research/BioMed