Re: possibly lame question

baumhaus@earthlink.net writes:

<<  hey,

 > i think that i remember people were discussing power strips that had the
 > outlets in sideways so that they could accomodate the dreaded wall warts.
 > anyone have suggetsions?

Another good idea - check your local surplus store - I have a bunch of
little
six-inch, three prong extension cords. What the hell is the point of a six
inch extension cord? Well, that's why they're in a surplus store, but they
are great for getting six wall-warts to share a six-input power strip.

Good luck.
- Bill
Crossedout@aol.com