RE: backing solo performances

Agreed. Good arranging is where its at. There are tons of overdubs on our
CD
that are impossible to perform live. So my live versions are arranged quite
differently. Not better or worse, just different. I like to keep live and
studio playing pretty separate, and I like the challange of making a song
recorded with 24 tracks stand up with just 2 people, a guitar synth,  and a
Plex. I also like the fact that I can change the arrangements as I am
playing the song.

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/dave

'Future Perfect' - art music
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/

 However, that show also made a strong