Re: Boomerang MIDI

The thing I miss the most about the 'Rang(I now use the Echoplex and the
Jamman)is the easy reverse function w/the ability to loop over a
reversed bassline-reverse fretless bass still one of the coolest sounds
in the universe-..
What I'd like to see improved the most is the sampling rate .It was the
sound quality-or lack thereof-that eventually caused me to abandon the
'Rang.The sample rate and the footswitches made it difficult for me to
really nail grooves esp.w/other players.This isn't really an issue w/the
Echoplex.I would definatly buy an upgraded 'Rang for situations where
I'm mostly playing bass but, would like to loop in the groove.