Re: Boomerang MIDI

> Three examples:
> 1) Being able to record a new loop while the current loop is still
> playing, i.e. playing loop doesn't cut off when you hit record.
> 2) Being able to store and use several loops.  Three or four would be
> plenty.
> 3) Being able to change the speed while a loop is playing.  Currently you
> have to hit Stop->Speed->Play.

I would add that I wish the overdub function used a latching type
footswitch as
opposed to the momentary switch so that you could have a free foot to play
with
other pedals while you overdubbed.  I would agree that part of what's cool
about the
Boomerang is its simplicity.  Adding lots of MIDI functions would also
bump up the
Boomerang's price, taking away one of the other things that's pretty cool
about
it...it's not too terribly expensive.  Hmmmm  maybe there's room for a
couple of
different Boomerang models.