Re: SOUNDSCAPE SUCCESS AND NO SCRABBLE RABBLE

>3 seconds is exactly the time it takes someone to  pull out the power plug
>for you amplifier, realise their mistake, and put it back again.
>............................Coincdence???!
>
>Andy butler

Pulling the plug on my amp is impossible since my amp was beside me and
plugged in behind me.  Cutting the power to my amp would not turn of my GR
300, my Dimension 12, my GP8, my DIGITEC 2 second delay, and the SE-70.
If
a breaker or fuse had been thrown it would have effected the lights  in
the
Cafe, the fan etc.  I am not some new age dreamer. I do not watch the
x-files.  And I know what my gear can and can not do.  You can not shut it
ALL off and then turn it all back on
and not lose the loop.  This is why I'm bothered by what happened.
No coincdence Andy.  I was there, and I've tried to duplicate it by
killing
my powerbar mid-loop.  the result.  I lost everything and the
effects units reset themselves.  They didn't return to the patch they were
on before they were shut off.