Re: SOUNDSCAPE SUCCESS AND NO SCRABBLE RABBLE

>From: KB305@aol.com
>To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
>Subject: Re: SOUNDSCAPE SUCCESS AND NO SCRABBLE RABBLE
>Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 14:51:39 EDT
>
>I think you answered it yourself above.  I don't believe it really
>happened
>in this world.  Maybe in the one you created though.

>learning to speak to my EDP

Please explain what you mean by this.  Are you suggesting I actually
crossed
some invisible line between universes??  I have no problem with the IDEA
of
that.  In fact I like the idea.  But I have a hard time such a thing could
occur due to me.  Maybe its a cosmic confidence issue.

and if I create a world why can't I have one with a beachfront property??
Or do I need an echoplex for that sort of thing.

Have any other loopers had this kind of weird ghost in the machine
occurance
during performance.  (although I don't want to revive that time/drug
thread
again)