retailers and distributors -- EDP

Another critical we must pursue to re-ignite production of the EDP is with
musical equipment retailers and distributors.  With pull for the EDP from
the retail channel, we will catch the attention of the powers that
be....er,
powerful.

Here's what I suggest.

1.  Go to your local musical equipment retailer
2.  Ask for an EDP
3.  When you hear "They don't make them anymore" or "How do I get one?" ask
them to contact:

        Gibson
        Gibson Guitar Corp., 1818 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN 37210

        Mike Ayers
        <mayers@gibson.com>
        or 800-777-0795 x382.
        He might be able to help you locate a unit if you are looking for
it.

        Also, Gibson's Customer Relations Department toll-free at
1.800.4.GIBSON.
        Email address: relations@gibson.com

David Kirkdorffer