Re: Lexicon & JAMMAN

David Kirkdorffer <DKirkdorffer@exapps.com> wrote:

>My guess is the best one can hope for from Lexicon re:JAMMAN is what they
>are doing now -- that is, building some/many JAMMAN like capabilities into
>other effects devices they produce.

Hey, the Echoplex got reissued, now didn't it?  It did take a little
time, mind you, and it was somewhat different.

I'm sure Lexicon would love to have more of a presence in the
lower-priced effects market as there is a great deal of volume
in that area, even though the margins are smaller.

I can imagine that they'd release an improved version, though...
a "son of JamMan" which had better MIDI and that sort of thing.

All hypothetical and right now you have to buy used or get
something else.

        /t