From: David Stenshoel Music <DSMusic@webtv.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Date: Monday, June 14, 1999 8:43 AM
Subject: Loops in Mpls Sat. 6/19/99

Dear Loopers,

My duo, Redondo, with guitarist/bassist Dave Burk is playing "organic
polytribal groove loops" at the Cedar Cultural Center in Minneapolis
this Saturday at 8 pm.  We use an EDP and a JamMan to build odd and
funky rythym loops with violin, guitar, electric bass, saz, Egyptian
tabla, oud, conga drums, tar, talking drums, saxophone, voice and sipsi,
incorporating global traditional tunes and improvisation.

We will be joined for this show by the great Ugandan guitarist Yusef
Shalita.

I hope you can make it!

David Stenshoel