Zoom 2100 or Headrush

I'm looking to get some more delay time worked into my set-up and was
curious if anyone had an opinion as to the merits of the Zoom 2100
versus the Akai Headrush.  The Zoom has a few extras, the Akai has more
loopable delay time and costs about $30 more.  I know this has already
been discussed a bit recently so mainly I'm interested in any tricks
that users of either have discovered that aren't necessarily obvious
(delay time is obvious, but odd ways to warp the delay, etc. wouldn't
be.  Something like that.)  Decisions decisions.

And, in an effort to raise the $$$ to pay for these or other delays (the
more the merrier), I have a short list of CDs for sale.  Email me
privately if interested (no loop music, but plenty of loopy music).

Kevin@minds-eye.org

Thanks

Kevin