Re: zzzounds and edp

Mark at zzounds wrote to me a month ago with the following:

--------
Thanks for your inquiry. We have a large number of Echoplexes on order
as this is one of our most popular products; unfortunately Oberheim
has been able to deliver only a handful of them to us this year.

We would love your business but we would not be able to fill your
order promptly. Being on our backorder list may be your best bet to
get one, though, as I haven't seen them anywhere else either.
--------