Re: Time stretching, Drugs and Mr. Baldwin..

You're absolutely right about this...it's hard to even tie yr shoes while
yr
trippin' real hard....but...it's how you _reflect_ on what's happened to
you
afterward that influences the creativity...

Just thought I'd add my two hits on this...even though I'd prefer three...

;-)
loopers-delight@annihilist.com