Time stretching, Drugs and Mr. Baldwin..

     Dear Mr. Baldwin,

     I'd prefer a one line sentence with a typo, to your self-rightous
     rhetoric anyday...

     Your comment about the dullness and probable migration to more
     "abusive" substances only point to your need to insult your intended
     audience (I guess Mark, or anyone else referring to drugs). Your
     inferences concerning perceived states of "dullness" or consciousness
     are also mean spirited, self-righteous and serve no common good in
     this newsgroup.

     These drug related comments began with good humor, referencing a
     thread concerning perceptions of time while practicing our looping
     craft. Believe me... I guess you've pounded the last nail into that
     particular thread for us...

     -Miko Biffle

Mark Sottilaro wrote...
>>What ever happened to good o'l psychedelic drug usage?

K. Douglas Baldwin replies...