Re: OUCH!

>From: "K. Douglas Baldwin" <dbaldwin@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
>To: "Mark Sottilaro" <msottila@mailbox.syr.edu>,
><Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
>Subject: Re: I am loopy
>Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:54:57 -0400

wow.  Don't mess with Mark.  I have to say i agree though.  I live in a
large city.  I can see the effects of all these "mind freeing" substances
everytime I walk home from work.  People who could potentially be doing
something other than laying in their own filth and trying to bum change
from
me.  People who made very poor life style choices in the 1970's. Its
brutal.