RE: The Effects Of Looping...Mr Crushers' time warp effects unit

Hmmmm.
I'm not sure what to say.  I like the idea - love the idea - that by
creating loops I can somehow alter time...but..I have no actual physical
evidence of this. I know about "missing time" because I have had many
experiences with it, but how can I measure the effect of soundscaping on
time?  And does this only effect time with in ear shot of the loop?  Or
what.
I'm not convinced.  BUT...I am open to the idea.  MORE DATA NEEDED!!
I tend to think that our "western" idea of time is just some man made
thing
that really has little more purpose than to coordinate "where" we are in
the
sea of eternity. Its a perception like lines on a map.
I cross a certain point and I'm in the USA, my health care doesn't work
and
I can buy a handgun.  Nothing physically has changed its just that I'd no
longer be in Canada.  I think our idea of time is similar.  For most its
just a way of knowing when to be at work, and how long to be there for.
Are there any aboriginals Looping?  What would that take on this topic be??
As for not always being here...my day-job boss complains about that aspect
of me continuously...

Lorne Thomson
Toronto, Canada