Re: The Effects Of Looping...Or am I loopy?

I must say I'm with Javier on this one.And,one only needs to look
towards the traditions of Kashmir Shavism,Sufism and Tantric Buddhism
for more"collective"reasoning on the subject.Sound IS physical.The
universe is a collection of interpenatrating vibrations creating a
fabric of form and light over a vast plane of emptiness.Music is a
reflection of this ongoing creation,and it IS this ongoing creation.
The architecture of Music exists entirely in the listeners consciousness
and body.The architecture of the body is also an ordered collection of
vibrations.And when the music has once again returned to silence as it's
dominant vibration.It's vibrations still working on our nervous system
as part of an ongoing evolution.(I hold silence as all sounds
implicitly,thats why it supports all sounds and appearance.
 I dislike the term "altered state" because the ego with all it's
agendas,sociatal conditioing ,efforts at self definition,etc,etc.is more
of a alteration of reality then the attitudes of openess and creativity
that we can find when looping.(and other forms of reality testing).
 I think drugs are a way of turning up the volume but not nessessarily
the content. The "cosmic radio"is always playing.Most of our efforts are
spent deciding which channel is the "REAL" one.

                              PEACE  kungha