cd sale

I have a couple of hundred cd's I'm selling. Lots of ECM, ambient and
experimental. Prices range from Australian 13 onwards not including
postage. If you buy four or more I'll pay for the postage. If interested e
mail me and I'll send you the list. Sorry about any cross postings.

Best wishes

Hans Stoeve
c/o Power Spot 89.7FM
Sydney, Australia

http://www.users.bigpond.com/nadabrahma
reviews / interviews / cd's for sale / the ultimate Jon Hassell webpage

subscribe to the Jon Hassell discussion group
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/powerspot
subscribe to the Extreme discussion group
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/extrememusic

We always welcome new material for review and airplay. If interested

please forward on to:

3 / 12 Murdoch St
Cremorne NSW 2090

*** the further one goes