Re: there4there4there3there4there(<heaven>)nothIng/in//...just aminute amount of loops sword fish city! Dali delved into the same skull we are all one and am not seperate perhaps except in mind. My favorite My Bloody Valentine song is the one where I come back to life after suicide as a diety who can score at willlllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooopppppppppp!

well, uh, welcome to the list, no-friends.

hope you're feeling better tomorrow...

bobdog