Re: John Cage recordings

I suspect that it's because there were wind instruments involved, eh?  I've
had the same conundrum with Eno, who's been found in Electronic, New Age,
Experimental, Pop/Rock, Rock/R&B (!), but NOT classical.  Guess they never
heard Discreet Music...

Alas, one must merely be entertained by the sheer pig ignorance of music
industry people, which is as constant as the stars in heaven.  One then
must
be as constant in their drive to create, despite such inane forces.

Stephen Goodman * It's the Loop of the Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net

Dennis W. Leas <dennis@mdbs.com> put forth...
> The past week-end I wandered into the local Barnes and Noble looking for
> John Cage recording.  "What section?", I asked myself since virtually all
> music MUST BE CLASSIFIED  (check the Music Business Police Handbook under
> "retail sales").  "Pop/Rock?  Folk?, New Age, Classical?"  I found John
Cage