Re: EDP Problem

Kim,

I will try to see if I can create some loops right when I turn it on-
making
sure it is stone cold each time and see if I can duplicate the results-
Thank
you for your input man, really- it is nice to have the minds behind the
machine!

Cliff

Note: Anyone who wants to have a greater appreciation for their EDP should
visit Mattias's website re the Loop 5 software and check out the LONG list
of
fixes and improvements- it gives an idea of the depth and scope of work
that
goes into the EDP and software-