RE: EDP Foot Pedal

> Does anybody have a foot pedal that they'd like to part with?

Following directions on Kim's website, I just built a pedal
for a friend who has one backordered.  I'll put an image up
when I get a chance.

Cost: ~$10 in the finished pedal.  I bought extra resisters so I spent
      more.

I made the body out of a 2" heavy gauge PVC pipe that I split down
the middle.  It takes up much less room that the stock EDP pedal.

Note: I tried to add the 'parameter' button (with a on/off switch on
the back so it could be disabled for live performances)...but was not
successful.  The web site say 28.0K Ohm is the right value, but the
original spec called for 33.2K Ohm.  The 28.0K resister triggered the
MULTIPLY function (huh?), and the 33.2K triggers the parameter...but
only every once in a while.  Not repeatable...and not usable (you can't
seem to 'untrigger' it).  It could be a problem with my construction,
but I tried several resisters...and tried it by hand (touching the resister
to the cord directly).  The rest of the pedal works like the stock one.

                   -Mike McGary