New Features for EDP & OPCODE Commitment to EDP

Folks -

If you were being asked to pick-up responsibility for an orphaned child,
would a clamour of things to fix, or would all the fun and profit you can
enjoy in the future be more attractive to you?

That is to say, I would suggest we work very hard to first foster real
commitment to the EDP from OPCODE, before we start to think about
modifications and improvements to the hardware.

The software comes from Kim & Matthias, so we can continue to pester them
with our brainstorms and suggestions.

But changing the hardware is another issue.

That's my opinion anyway.

OK.  Getting off of the soap box now...