Re: Space Station, 2290 comments

Please, Todd, tell us again about how you demo'd the Space Station, then
handed it to someone else who made you laugh and laugh... :-)
    Seriously, if you can give more detail on the settings, it might push
someone (like me, ferinstance) to either buy it or scratch it off their
list. Does the string pad just add a slow-rise envelope? How deep is the
ring mod? As long as it has a sample-and-hold function, discussion here at
LD seems appropriate.
    PS Between the time I wrote this note and went to send it, the other
CONNECTED. (Probably with good old audio wire and 1/4" jacks, too)