Pity the poor keyboard player!

Kim wrote:
>yes, you should try to keep explosives a reasonable distance from the
>echoplex. Most professionals recommend placing them by the keyboard
>player,
>as that's the least likely spot for groupies to be hanging around if an
>accident occurs.

Ain't that the truth!  After years of frustration from sitting behind a
drab
old piano, watching all the string players (and even the occasional
drummer)
get all the ladies, I said "Enough is enough!"  Actually it wasn't even
close to "enough," it was more like "too little too late" (except that "too
little" was a gross overstatement).  What I really said was "Not getting
any
is killing me!"  So I abandoned the piano, switched over to the sitar and
as
soon as I could bend five notes on one fret I had more groupies than I'd
ever had hot meals.  I advise all frustrated keyboard players to do
likewise.