TC 2290 a request and a warning

the 2290 has been around for ages and they didn't make any upgrades since I
don't know when: no backwards delay, no multiple loops etc. Still it has
the best sound quality of anything I tried, even it's clipping is quite
smooth and musical sounding! tc is growing rapidly and that might be the
reason their current tec's in the US don't know much about the 2290 any
more, it's prehistoric.

I happen to have a footcontroller of the 0050-kind flying around that I
might not need any more (my 2290 served as part of a trade-in for a '50s
Les Paul, sub). It starts and stops the loop with one button, the other
four can be programmed at will to do any sequence of front-button-presses
on the unit (via special #'s, you'll need the list for that). I'll look for
it in the rummage box today.

Although I'm over here in Germany, if you're interested, send me a mail
directly,
best, Andreas