Re: back up :-)

Matthias, I couldn't "demonstrate" it better.
And clearly, each time i've lost data that were "so dear to me", passing
the initial shock (which is of some magnitude, sometimes), I felt more
free. Usually things turn out like i wanted them.

Who was that (well known, even for a french man) american writer who
said "you have to kill your dearest"?

Question is how much of affection we throw in the piece, i mean, when
you have been working on a string arrangement for 2 week, and that
eventually it works not so bad. How easy is it to say "OK this song just
need an acoustic guitar and voice. period."?

For me it is never easy.

Olivier Malhomme