Re: EDP question

>Hi all-
>
>I am having a problem with my EDP and would like to know any ideas on
>it-
>
>I get a sort of hissing sound with a loop which is audible only when the
>Feedback indicator lights up- on soft passages there is no noise. The
>noise is somehow interrelated to the signal/Feedback light- is this
>normal? I hope it is not-

hmm, the old Andre problem returns.... there's an ECO oberheim should be
doing to correct that before they ship it. I guess they lost track of that
one. It's a pretty easy mod, involves soldering a couple of caps onto the
board. I'll try to put that on the web site in case other people need it. I
can send the text to you if you're comfortable with a soldering iron and
want to do it yourself. I'll be meeting with OB/opcode/gibson people on
friday, I'll ask them what's up with this one.

As I recall, the noise was pretty low, hopefully you can work around it
until you can get it fixed up right.

kim