Further Testamonial

Dear Valued Generic Corporation,

About a year ago I was down on my luck. I lived paycheck to paycheck,
never
knowing when I would get out of debt. Never knowing IF, for that matter.
Then I stumbled into Homewreckers Needed! The plan seemed simple enough:
Send Buck gear, get his appreciation.

I really had nothing to lose. So I figured ... why not?

So I tried this out. Some of the stuff I sent him was actual gear, e.g.
computers, VCRs, printers; but mostly I sent him various services. These
jockables ranged from designing his magazine, to rewriting "Send Buck
Gear"
proposals he was sending out to the great corporations of America. I was
sending him so many jockables that I finally signed up for a special
program
that, with each jockable I sent him, would let me earn miles toward a free
trip to Pasadena. This was the "Fact-Checkin'-Cuz" program.

And ever since, my life has been enriched. I'm still in debt, still living
paycheck to paycheck, down a few computers, and still waiting for him to
pay
his share of the "Girls Gone Wild" video we ordered, but at least now I
can
spend my lunch hours and evenings making sure Buck can receive more gear.

Thank you, Buck!