Re: Boomerang wanted!

I saw one recently on ebay.  Quite expensive though.
JOP

Larry Peterson wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> I got to try one of these beasts a couple of weeks ago and I want
> one!  I've called my local music stores and they either don't know
> what I'm talking about or they "have a few on order".
>
> Can anyone help me locate one?
>
> Thanks
>
> - Larry

COME SEE US AT:

IHRIM in Salt Lake City, Utah
June 13-16, 1999
Booth 219 & 221

SHRM in Atlanta, Georgia
June 27-30, 1999
Booths 1537 & 1539

Jim Opfinger
jopfinger@hotjobs.com
Account Executive
tel: 212.302.0060
fax: 212.944.8962
Hotjobs.com, Ltd.
www.hotjobs.com

Today has never happened......

"So we went to Atari and said, 'Hey, we've got this amazing thing, even
built
with some of your parts, and what do you think about funding us? Or
we'll
give it to you. We just want to do it. Pay our salary, we'll come work
for
you.' And they said, 'No.' So then we went to Hewlett-Packard, and they
said, 'Hey, we don't need you. You haven't got through college yet.'" --

Apple Computer Inc. founder Steve Jobs on attempts to get Atari and H-P
interested in his and Steve Wozniak's personal computer.