[epigram] the band Fight!:now that i have your attention here's I'm a machine that i wrote,it's about as fight sounding as i could get at the time

Now that i have your attention,this tune was during my listening to fight alot,has the same flavor as nailed to the gun,fast an pissed off,the tune was recorded on a 8 track(drum spank guess if you can tell what the drums were done on,bet you won't figure it out...*laughter*)the guitar tone was done on an old piece of shit rockman that i had a bitch of a time getting a ballsy tone on,over all the tune ended up on the radio here about 6 month's ago,was pretty cool.....92.1 citi fm,here's were you can grab the tune it's fairly small about 2 and halsf meg,let me know what you guy's think of this i would really like an opinion on it.....
 http://www.ilos.net/~vbobby/I'm%20a%20Machine.MP3
if this link does not work just go here
 http://www.ilos.net/~vbobby

click here