Re: PC vs. Mac for recording

At 22.23 10/05/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,
>        I'm planning on getting a computer for recording. I'd like to
>use The Mark of the Unicorn soft/hardware setup. What would be a sound
>card to get to support this?? All comments welcome!!
>                                                    Thanks, James

although their products are multi platform, MOTU seems to supports a little
more MAC users.
I've got a PC/MOTU2408 and it's really great, but on MAC is still better.
I'd like to use digital performer or Audiodesk (bundled with the 2408)...
but it's only for Mac.

If you have to build your setup get a Mac.
If you wanna do some pro recording get a Mac (more for the stability thing,
not for audio quality: I can get really good results with PC too).

maybe you'll have less little creative progs, but for serious HD recording
it's not so important.

ciao
leo