Re: OT: used pedals in NYC

In a message dated 5/10/99 11:35:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
m1cha3l@earthlink.net writes:

<< Anyone got any advice about where to look for used pedals in NY or via
the
 web?  I am specifically looking for a ProCo Rat and an Electro-Harmonix
 Guitar Synth >>

I'd buy an issue of Vintage Guitar at Borders, or check their website.
(Is
it vguitar.com?)  Or else try the pawnshops, especially in college towns.
(I
bought my Rat in 1984 that way.)  NYC is where everything remotely musical
is
more expensive, in my judgment.