Subject: Emergency Power Back-up!

 |   KEYCODE: 1A1
 |
 |   NEW! LOW COST SOLAR POWER!
 |   Are you interested in a solar power source for emergency power
 |back-up?
At
 |   last,a LOW COST SOLAR POWER SOURCE is being offered!
 |
 |   Be sure to enter our CONTEST for a FREE PRIZE!!
 |
 |   The SOLAR POWERPACK supplies 115 Volts AC (wall socket) and 15 Volts
DC
 |   (car cigarette lighter) power for operating home appliances to
 |automotive
 |   accessories. It is great for homes, apartments, camping, emergencies
 |and
 |   isolated islands! No need to mess with those noisy, smelly and
 |dangerous
fuel
 |   generators. This is absolutely quiet, very portable (10-15 lbs.), and
 |it's easy
 |   use! Just recharge it by a sunny kitchen window! Or, if you like, use
 |its wall
 |   recharger or car cigarette lighter recharger... 3 ways to recharge! No
 |matter
how
 |   long the power is out... 1 to 2 weeks or longer, you can always stay
 |in touch
with
 |   your TV news, or have power to use your cellular phone, and many other
 |   appliances! Never be without emergency power ever again!
 |
 |   Come and visit our site for details! | www.neotericearth.com
 |
 |   If you know of anyone who could use this wonderful product, please
 |pass
this
 |   message on to them. You just might be helping them find the very thing
 |they
are
 |   looking for! Thank you very much for your time! We appreciate it!
 |   NEOTERIC EARTH

This advertisement is brought to you by Bulk Mail inc.

If you are interested in sending your targeted advertisement
through a  discount bulk email service please email us at
                                  bulkmailinc@vantagesoft.com

If you would like to be removed from this list please email
remove@vantagesoft.com

Please do not send "remove" mail to Neoteric Earth, they do not monitor
this
mailing.