Can't get no sleep

YES

I'm braining again towards Echoplex improvement, (they're working on it
so what?...)

The topic of the day is the megaloop(TM)

the plex is capable of 9 different loops so what I'm proposing is a
megaloop mode
where we could loop the loops

example: a megaloop with 4 loops already recorded in the plex L1-L4

each loop gets a C.Cont.assigned for Megaloop (for the example cc1 =
loop1;cc2 = loop2;cc3 = loop3
lets prepare a MIDI message that will make the following Megaloop:
L1 L1 L1 L1, L2 L2, L3 L3 L3 L3, L4 L4 the Megaloop starts again until
we leave the Megaloop mode
or reprogram it on the fly for another variation

program your favorite footcontr with this message
CC1=4;CC2=2;CC3=4;CC4=2

this is nextloop automation

this is loop sequencing

we could imagine making up very simply a loop that would take more than
seven hours to start again
9 loops X 128 repetitions X 22 secs = 7 hours ARGH

or with very short loops (<10 ms) granular synthesis

The example was a 4 step Megaloop now allow us 16 steps to build on (by
ref to Roland type of sequencing)

ARGHH Merde,Sh*T,Zobe,

Please....

Good night