New JD CD

Hi All-

Just a quick shameless plug for my new CD, Anatomy of a Wish. This CD is
the logical follow-up to Silent Extinction, only (IMO) better. (I know,
of course you think it's better...)

Anatomy of a Wish features JD on guitar and cloud guitars (loopage),
Vinny Sabatino (of Boston's Night Shift and Universal Language) on
Percussion and Drums; Tony Levin (Peter Gabriel/King Crimson/Etc.) on
Electric Upright Bass, Stick, and Electric Bass; and Michael Manring on
Fretless Bass on one track. The CD was mastered by the master hisself,
David Torn.

You can check it out at www.alchemyrecords.com or call at 1-800-292-6932.
(Audio smaples *should* be up later today...)

It will be in stores mid-may, but it's available direct now.

There. Shameless plug over now.

Later,
Jon Durant