'Headrush' info request

Dear Loopers,

I live in the UK and have so far been unable to obtain any release
information regarding Akai's new 'Headrush' delay/looping unit. I have
however seen a few references to it on this list since subscribing a
short time ago.

I would be very grateful if any kind readers would e-mail any available
information to me, like "is it / will it actually be available outside
the US?"

Thanks in advance.

Also, has anyone tried out the new Korg AX1-G? Any good for looping?

Cheers,

Lee Fletcher