Re: Fw: Musicworks #73

Collins wrote:

> I thought all of you into strange and beautiful music would enjoy this.
>Its
> a great magazine from Canada.
> Jeff

Thanks a lot for this. I picked up a couple of issues somewhere back in
'95 and unfortunately lost sight of the mag and thought they'd gone out
of business. Good to see they're still in print. I can only recommend
both the CD and the mag to you guys. Tons of stuff from frogs to
prepared piano to gamelan to keep you occupied for much longer than is
good for you :-)

cheers,
Mark