Re: novatone?

Yeah, my brother Anton used to have a G &L bass that he put the Novatone
fretboard on.  He could switch between fretted, fretless w/ lines, fretless
w/o lines...also, one of the fretboards was aluminum.  The fretboards were
magnetic, and would stick pretty strongly to the neck.

Unfortunately, his bass was stolen, and his extra necks now occupy a space
on his refrigerator.  Novatone has long since gone out of business.

- Chris

>one of the bass teachers at my school has a bass that has the novatone
>removalbe fretboard system
>anybody have one?
>know of if their still around
>know anybody that does that sort of work
>
>rodrigo

Chris Chovit
cho@newdream.net