Re: Jam Man

eight seconds is not enough to do extensive real time looping work.   You
will want to get the RAM upgrade, unless you intention is to use this
device
as delay unit only.

Another interesting note re 'jam persons': They are not true stereo...all
sampled data is collapsed into mono... This makes any real time transition
from input stereo audio to loop playback audible.  :>(

Still, for the money, a cool tool... I have three of them daisy chained off
the midi out of my groove box.
dst