Re: Fw: Drum'n Bass questions - Amen

hi

>I love ACID, but I haven't really figured out how to work with it as much
as I would like to (the tutorial isn't very clear, at least not for a
computer idiot such as myself).  I certainly intend to continue trying to
learn, but there's an immediacy about Amen that I really like.  Sometimes a
cheap piece of gear just does something for you, you know?

yes, you're right, but if you've got the best software around for audio
editing why not use it? ;)

try this: import a drum loop and use the S key on it. This allows to break
the pattern in every slice you want. rearrange the slices and you'll have
all the variations you need.

>A little plug here: I just uploaded a tune created with Acid too. In
>>particular, all the drum programming is done using Acid.
>
>I downloaded your song, but couldn't unzip it.  Winzip kept saying "This
file is empty", or something like that.  I couldn't erase it, either!  Any
suggestions?  I told you I'm a computer idiot...

strange... the file is LeoCavalloREMIX.zip (3.5 MB) on
ftp.teklab.com/teklab/incoming.
Other people downloaded without problems...

ciao
leo