RE: sticky stuff

Rodrigo wrote:

>>im going to be buying a stick soon(12 string)
now after talking with them on the phone(and perusing the web page)ive
become
confused as to what wood/pickup to pick>>

I owned a Stick about 8 years ago, it was number 700 and something, and
the
bottom line is that it sounded like a Stick! What I'm trying to say is
that
I'm not sure how much the wood or pickups will affect the sound if you're
just trying to have the classic stick sound. I'm sure the "standard"
pickup
would be fine.
My favorite bit about the stick was that the pickup was in stereo so you
can
process the bass and treble strings differently. As a live looping tool,
the
possibilities are neat.
Good luck with your purchase.
Regards,