Re: loop religion ==> references? pretty please?

hey all,

can anyone here point me towards these studies, or some
literature/web sites on this topic?  where are these kinds of studies
typically published?  psychology journals?  sociology journals?

i'm more interested in the shamanistic side of things, rather than
the rave side.

matt

>There have been studies of shamanistic drumming that suggest static
rhythms
>at certain tempos can alter brainwaves. The same has been said about
the
>rhythm of "rave" music. (Of course in both cases there can be lots
of drug
>use which also effects the brain.)
>peace,
>
>jmw

The price I pay for free, private email is the following commercial
message...