Re: Loop the Loop

I'm making a good comment here...

>>I don't know how Mr. Myers does it, but I just run the output of looper A
>>into looper B and  back again - if you do it enough times you'll get a
very
>>strange resonance since each device colors the sound in its own way. I
>>imagine if you kept doing it for a year or so you'd end up with noise
>(and
>>probably a messiah complex).
>
>>jmw
>
>Good observation.  Now, what if looper A can feed looper B and itself, and
>looper B can feed looper A and itself, and what if you have four loopers
>or
>more?  And if you can manage control of all of those paths?  Hmm...
>that's
>what been fueling my particular psychosis all these years.  Get into it
>enough, and you begin to wonder about the need for guitars, keyboards, and
>all the endless discussion about graphite necks.  Maybe I've looked too
>hard and am suffering from mental strain (a distinct possibility), but
>I've
>found that as I increase the microscope's focus, the specks of dust on the
>floor--through the miracle of the loop--take on an unexpected
>significance.
>Loop de Loop indeed!

David,

That is some great thoughts, I love all this weirdness coming from
everyone.

That I believe is something that John cage did at one time. You can here
what something like that sounds like on Rafael Toral's album Arieola
Frequency. You can get it through forced exposure like i did. it's pretty
cool. Not exactly what i had in mind but will soon begin my experiments in
resonance.

Jeff Collins