Re: Wave Drums

If you can't find a wave drum, you might find
a tabla interesting.   The Ali Akbar School of Music
in San Rafel, CA carries high-quality ones (as well
as other indian instruments) for about $450.  They
are wonderful instruments in themselves, and if you
added a piezo mic plugged into an FX unit, you could
have great fun with that as well.

Jim