Re: Alternative to Double Ball end Strings

>I highly recommend the clamping adaptor that Steinberger sells. I use one
>on my guitar, and it is the only way to experiment with the odd gauges
>that
>I need to use to tune in straight fifths. I think that it would be
>possible
>to use any clamping nut above (i.e. behind) the Steinberger/Klein nut.
>
>-Chuck Zwicky

Right on, Chuck. Tim Diebert is building me a headless "stealth git" that
uses this device. Mine is the Bastard child of the unholy union between an
Ovation Breadwinner and a Klein. Having RMC saddle pups and electronics
installed to use this as a VG-8 platform.

Of course I'll use it to make loops with my Plex!

Hasta -> Dr Rico