chain tape update

so far ten interested parties in this venture.....several people expressed
interest but failed to give me their address.......please send off
list......i
foresee an april 1 launch date.......take names till sunday.....get the
mailing list together......do my little ditty and blast the tape
think there should be some time constrains on the length of keeping the
tape,
perhaps 2-3 days max......i know it takes me at least 2 days to find a
stamp.......mention was made of keeping each tune to a certain
length.....perhaps by sunday when there eleven of us we can all do epics
:)........any and all ideas are welcome and
needed.......thanks..........michael