Re: Custom Echoplex switching pedals...any interest?

I'm currently controlling my EDP from a Digitech Control8
MIDI floor unit. You can certainly pick these up secondhand
for 80pounds. Using this unit in CC mode I get visual
feedback (ie little green lights) of which functions are
active on the Echoplex and can switch the pedal between
Volume/Feedback/Undo.
My grand plan is that when I am rich enough to own a second
echoplex I am drive the two from one floor unit either
asynchronous on two MIDI channels or stereo by engaging the
BrotherSync. Maybe this will be MIDIable in some future
release of firmware.

Jim Carter